Jump to content
OzarkAnglers.Com Forum

What are these called?

Recommended Posts

17 hours ago, Macsimus said:

According to a fishing buddy, they are Yo-Zuri Max Action crankbaits.  Here's a shot of some he has. Not the greatest picture but they look identical to me.





Or, maybe this one:


They look more like the ones on e bay, the head to bill transition  is more streamlined.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.