OA One Bass tournament March 10, 2018 Eagle Rock

Quillback

1 hour ago, Johnsfolly said:

Thanks for the invite RPS. It would be an honor to fish with you. I should know whether I can make it down in March in the next couple of weeks. 

Just let me know. We will fish good locations and enjoy. Jig and Ned and maybe a slow crank. That way we can lose honorably. Or win.

The good Lord willing I will be there...I can bring dogs / brats / burgers or some variation if the crew wants. Some one will just have to cook them ;)

And I will probably have an open seat...so 96 if ya want to you can catch a ride

C4F

Crazy4fishin
A Cornhusker

4 hours ago, crazy4fishin said:

The good Lord willing I will be there...I can bring dogs / brats / burgers or some variation if the crew wants. Some one will just have to cook them ;)

And I will probably have an open seat...so 96 if ya want to you can catch a ride

C4F

I'll bring a grill and charcoal.  

I will definitely keep that in mind Crazy. Getting carpet, pad for front deck, and  adhesive this week, have new front and back seats ordered and got new windshields in the other day. Now just have to get it over to friends garage so we can get started. After that hydraulic steering, 

32 minutes ago, Quillback said:

I'll bring a grill and charcoal.  

Are you going to have a list on who is bring what? I will bring what ever - I just need to know whats needed.

6 hours ago, crazy4fishin said:

C4F

I might think twice about that ... I haven't had one iota of trouble with my Merc except for the ONE DAY that 96 got in my boat and it immediately smoked an ignition coil. Heck, we hadn't even left the dock! 

Just sayin ... :lol:

ClassActionTransparent.png

18 minutes ago, Champ188 said:

I might think twice about that ... I haven't had one iota of trouble with my Merc except for the ONE DAY that 96 got in my boat and it immediately smoked an ignition coil. Heck, we hadn't even left the dock! 

That’s not true, Champ brought a faulty rig down trying to find my fishing spots. I told him my batteries were down and we played out a waiting game. I won!! LOL

37 minutes ago, Champ188 said:

Now that is funny!!

So 96 you might have to bring some kind of proof of insurance to cover you in case something like this happens :P

C4F

Crazy4fishin
A Cornhusker

Will work on coming, Wrench has my boat right now replacing steering cables, sure he will be done well before then.  If it ever warms up so he can bow them in.... sick of winter. 

“If a cluttered desk is a sign, of a cluttered mind, of what then, is an empty desk a sign?”- Albert Einstein