Jump to content
OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
Smalliebigs

Everything is frozen and I am bored

Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, snagged in outlet 3 said:

You have your location services turned off on your phones camera if that's what you used.

If you have it on it will bring up the location the photo was taken in google maps.

A couple of the photos Smallie posted had the location on them I guess.

that's what trout Addict said.  Although I knew how to access it I was JOKING about it

Nope,  I picked those specific pics because I know for a fact that I had mapping/tracking programs running at the time they were taken, and I haven't changed any setting whatsoever since then.     The top pic is even shared on Google Earth through Viewranger.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, fishinwrench said:

Nope,  I picked those specific pics because I know for a fact that I had mapping/tracking programs running at the time they were taken, and I haven't changed any setting whatsoever since then.     The top pic is even shared on Google Earth through Viewranger.

You can’t bring reality into a theoretically possible fear based concern.... 

as a married man you should know better..🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, snagged in outlet 3 said:

You have your location services turned off on your phones camera if that's what you used.

If you have it on it will bring up the location the photo was taken in google maps.

A couple of the photos Smallie posted had the location on them I guess.

that's what trout Addict said.  Although I knew how to access it I was JOKING about it

I did take a peek out of curiosity when the link was up and the pic I looked at did have a geotag;  I found that to be interesting as I had never considered that even though I leave location services off because it chews up my battery and I CAN read a map.  If I had a concern related to that, it would not be that someone is fishing “my” spot.  The train wreck that followed is beyond me...all on this forum share a passion for fishing and are glad to help - just wish I had the opportunity to meet more of you in person.  In time.

Mike

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok so he got uptight because meat eating hacker fishermen can potentially locate fishing hotspots....and y'all didn't take him seriously and promptly delete all your trip report pics ?

And him "leaving forever" is gonna somehow right this wrong?

Is he really gone for good, or is he just gonna continue reading everything daily....but just never post again ?   Cuz I mean...ya know he has been on here 7-8 times since he said g'bye. No doubt in my mind, I have hacker capabilities that show he has clicked on here 8.....whoops, now 9 times since he threw his little fit.   

C'mon Trout junkie dude, don't be such a tender douchenozzle.  Please come back and show me how to hack photos.  My wife sent me a pic of her boobs once and I'd love to prove that she took that pic while at a lesbian bar in Columbia.  B)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, fishinwrench said:

My wife sent me a pic of her boobs once and I'd love to prove that she took that pic while at a lesbian bar in Columbia.  B)

 Sounds like another example that you’re not suited to your environment   :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm at a loss.  Seems he wanted and expected everybody here to give everybody else on here the exact spots where they catch fish, I guess.  And then nitpicked my vocabulary.  I don't remember peeing in his Wheaties, but maybe I did at some point.  I too would like to hear why there are apparently people who think the so-called St. Louis clique (and I think that's the way it's spelled, not "click") are such bassholes.  I know Chief likes to stir the pot about us hating on illegal gigging, but other than that and that Whitesnoop character ragging on me for not carrying a bump board, I haven't seen too many complaints.  Inquiring minds want to know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Al Agnew said:

I'm at a loss.  Seems he wanted and expected everybody here to give everybody else on here the exact spots where they catch fish, I guess.  And then nitpicked my vocabulary.  I don't remember peeing in his Wheaties, but maybe I did at some point.  I too would like to hear why there are apparently people who think the so-called St. Louis clique (and I think that's the way it's spelled, not "click") are such bassholes.  I know Chief likes to stir the pot about us hating on illegal gigging, but other than that and that Whitesnoop character ragging on me for not carrying a bump board, I haven't seen too many complaints.  Inquiring minds want to know.

I read him as advising the info was there and how to know. I think he nailed the first sentence  CF209208-B19D-40ED-9F0E-FE8ACC25E4AD.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.