Official Ozark Anglers Fantasy Fishing League 2018

abkeenan

08/15/18 03:45 PM - Bernie Schultz was added.
08/15/18 03:45 PM - Rick Morris was dropped.
08/15/18 03:45 PM - Dave Lefebre was added.
08/15/18 03:45 PM - Mike McClelland was dropped.

Well that decision is biting me in the butt!  McClelland is sitting in 7th and Lefebre is in 14th. That's not too bad. However. Rick Morris is sitting in 8th and Bernie Schultz is in the 93rd spot! That's the kind of crap I've been doing all year long. :angry:

I think 8 spots makes the most sense here. Here is my proposal. Voice your thoughts or grievances if you have an issue.

Here is the breakdown.  32 total baits in the prize pool with (29) to league finish and (3) going to "guess the weight winner" (see below).

1st 9 baits
2nd  6
3rd 5
4th 3
5th 2
6th 2
7th 1
8th 1

I think to add a little fun to the mix and give guys out of contention a chance to win some baits, I will institute a "guess the winning weight" for the last tournament of the year. Person that guesses closest to the total winning weight for the last Elite event will win 3 baits. Doesn't matter if you go over the total (Not Price is Right Rules). Just mathematically closest. I will guess but will take myself out contention of winning.

Two stipulations -

1 - You must guess the winning weight BEFORE the start of day 1 of the last event. Please use lbs followed by ounces (ex. - 57 lbs 8 oz).

2 - You must have filled out a lineup for the last event. 

Failure to do either of of those two you are not eligible to win.