OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
kjackson

Flies for whites?

38 minutes ago, BillT said:

How long do you make the Clouser?  I know Whites seem to have a preference to bait fish lengths, so is that the overall length they are tied to?

#6's I tie 2 1/2"

#4's just barely 3" (or a little shy)

Yeah size is a "thing" for sure. If Hybrids are what you're chasing then you'll wanna carry some bigger stuff as well, like Billethead's H&H.

5 minutes ago, BilletHead said:

IMG_20141028_203831.jpgAwe look how cute he was. They used to say that about you one time Wrench and now loo at you :) 

BilletHead

I went from cute to stud, then from stud to "handsome". B) 

Hate to say it, but I think I'm working my way back to cute again.   

You're pretty cute!  :rolleyes:

7 minutes ago, BilletHead said:

You know the older we get we regress into our childhood. I am finding that out with my mom. So I know what is in store for me. I just hope they take away my computer or you all will be in trouble! 

BilletHead

Yeah somebody should prolly break my fingers.  My wife and daughters are already preparing for senility beyond all imagination.   

3 minutes ago, fishinwrench said:

Yeah somebody should prolly break my fingers.  My wife and daughters are already preparing for senility beyond all imagination.   

I feel sorry for your girls but I feel much more sorry about the world from what I may turn into,

BilletHead

1 hour ago, fishinwrench said:

Deer Cr. and the Buffalo's all get good runs.   Wanna hook up and launch an attack ?

OMG just as well post GPS coordinates...... just as well post google earth spots ...Just looked think I can see your dog...I hate fly rods in the bass boat...but sometimes a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.