Pig Sticker Jigs

dwiebenga

20 hours ago, 176champion said:

Tackle warehouse or PM 97merc and Bo will set you up.

20 hours ago, Quillback said:

I go right to the site.  

https://nutechlures.com/

I've done both Tackle Warehouse and the NuTech website and I can't even remember now which was which.  I think TW was occasionally out of a few particular sizes/colors from time to time whereas it seemed the NuTech site always had everything in stock.

There might have been a slight difference in price but not enough to sway me one way or another and, in fact, it might have actually just been a few cents one way or another for shipping.

Haven't tried the Grass Jig yet but will be ordering some up within the next couple of weeks to put to use this year!

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."  George Carlin

"The only money ever wasted is money never spent."  Me.

On 1/12/2018 at 9:40 AM, abkeenan said:

I also buy them naked and put my own skirts on there. Saves a little bit of $ and you get the exact color pattern you are after. 

This is one statement that you have to read in context!!

Not to hi jack the thread as I use Nu-Tech almost exclusively....but I read that War Eagle was sold to Pradco. 

C4F

Crazy4fishin
A Cornhusker

On 1/13/2018 at 12:06 AM, gabe said:

large.Nujig.jpg.b66ab7b0e7931bbc9fc670f8Awesome color! 

War Eagle calls that Pond Scum Perch. They introduced it about 10 years ago. 

ClassActionTransparent.png

• Members

Dave,

it is funny you post this because I placed an order about a month ago, and was having a hard time getting a hold of AL. He finally emailed me this week, and said it has been a crazy month . He did let me know my order was shipping this week, and it seems that the best way to get a hold of him is through his email. I don't know if he sold the business, and based on his reply it seemed like he was still operating. 

If you are looking for pigsticker jigs you can also call Sportsman Factory Oulet in Springfield, for they told me they have a lot of his jigs in stock.

i will also agree with everyone Bo's jigs Nutech Lures are excellent products. I have also PM Bo and he is more than happy to help out if you have any questions. I guess I am going to have purchase that grass jig now lol.

Tight lines to everyone 

On 1/14/2018 at 12:16 AM, Champ188 said:

War Eagle calls that Pond Scum Perch. They introduced it about 10 years ago. 

Love me some WE Pond Scum Perch.  I like a darker trailer than the one shown, though, when I'm fishing that color jig.  Just me.

Donna Gilzow

Bella Vista, Arkansas

The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope.

--John Buchan, 1915

3 hours ago, Quillback said:

Got these before you got your mitts on them.  Soon to be collector's items.

large.WarEagle.jpg

That was just mean....:) 

For some reason I see you running out to your boat - grabbing these, laying the paper towel down just right and taking the picture...giggling all the while :P

C4F

Crazy4fishin
A Cornhusker

9 hours ago, Quillback said:

Got these before you got your mitts on them.  Soon to be collector's items.

large.WarEagle.jpg

Funny thing is you just never know when a discontinued bait DOES become a collectors item or spikes in value. When Xcalibur sold out their One Knocker lipless baits and jerkbaits, they  were (and still are I believe) going for like 5-10x retail price. We all know about the Pre Rap warts here on OA. Other baits such as the RI Vixens and Squeaky Dolphins, BPS Lazer Eye Swimbait "Steve Kennedy Special"and even the old BPS Tornado Spinnerbait fetch some just STUPID prices (check Ebay). So between Champ, Quill and legend status hoarder himself DTRS5KPRS aka Super Dave, they are basically sitting on an accruing value that puts Bitcoin to shame.