OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
Ketchup

Quail hunters

On 2/11/2018 at 8:12 PM, Ketchup said:

There were 9 total out there. 

Cool pics! Whitetail, and Turkeys...you plant a garden and throw in a weekly fishing trip and you could live off the land while doing your hobbies...sounds like you're on to something

On 1/22/2018 at 8:32 AM, grizwilson said:

Been 10 years since I gave my old dropper, Sarge,  away. For years I could just walk out the back door and be back in a couple of hours, not any more.  My buddy keeps a Brittney and a GSP, he does some on the pen bird places, we usually make a trip or three to Texas and Kansas.  We have a few spots in SWMO and NEMO but they are more guarded than smallmouth wintering holes.  On a bright note our NEMO places have gotten better the last few years.  I just cannot do a dog justice. 

My mother, who bred and showed setters (she once bred a bench show champion English setter female doggy who won field trials as well), talked of drops, setter/pointer crosses from her growing up days.

1 minute ago, rps said:

My mother, who bred and showed setters (she once bred a bench show champion English setter female doggy who won field trials as well), talked of drops, setter/pointer crosses from her growing up days.

I am sorry, when I type bi***ch the software translates as female doggy.