OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
Bushbeater

What are you listening to?

2 hours ago, snagged in outlet 3 said:

Mom smoked and drank while pregnant too. 

That and playing in cold water creek in my youth absolutely NEVER affected my 1.8 GPA in high school!

46 minutes ago, Mitch f said:

That and playing in cold water creek in my youth absolutely NEVER affected my 1.8 GPA in high school!

I grew up in that creek; no telling how many bullfrogs I ate from there....I should be glowing in the dark.

Mike

I still love that 80's music... The list is long, but some notable favorites are (and some might be late 70's bands, technically):

ABC, Blues Brothers, Boston, the Cure, Depeche Mode, Duran Duran, Eurythmics, Go-Gos, Green Day, Howard Jones, Icicle Works, Madness, Madonna, Modern English, New Order, O.M.D., Primitives, Pet Shop Boys, Phil Collins, Prince, Quiet Riot, REO Speedwagon, the Smiths, Stone Roses, Survivor, Tears for Fears, Ultravox, Wang Chung, Yaz, ZZ Top...

I will say I was more entrenched in 60s, 70s with so.e 80s bands - AC/DC, the Who, Led Zepellin, Kansas, Pink Floyd, Creedence, America, Billy Joel,  Joe Cocker, Eddie Money, CSN, Cream, yardbirds, the Animals, Blue Oyster Cult, Boston, Rolling Stones, Joe Walsh, Eagles, Outlaws, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Aerosmith.... Oh and throw in Little River Band and Leo Sayer as guilty pleasures😌.

I did Wang Chung one night. My girlfriend bought the tix. Saw them with the Cars. WC was much more entertaining.

I have a theory about Brute and Old Spice @fishinwrench 

Women who miss their dads remember that smell and It makes them feel at home. That’s what a gal I dated told me once anyway. 😊

36 minutes ago, Mitch f said:

I have a theory about Brute and Old Spice @fishinwrench 

Women who miss their dads remember that smell and It makes them feel at home. That’s what a gal I dated told me once anyway. 😊

Well if Dad wore Brut then he should still be alive.   Call Him!      😊

8 hours ago, nomolites said:

I grew up in that creek; no telling how many bullfrogs I ate from there....I should be glowing in the dark.

Mike

What street did you live on?