Anyone else see this?

Sore Thumbs

58 minutes ago, Bill Babler said:

If you look at any outdoor clothing ads lots of stuff comes up in women’s  camo undies right now. It’s been all over the Outdoor channel

Just  like Victoria Secrets on regular TV. You can’t get away from it, just have to move along

Call me whatever ya want, but women in camo undies is not something I am disgusted by.   Who are you guys pretending to be anyway ?    

"OMG, a naked female, RUN!!!"

Seriously ?   Y'all are so full of poop that your eyes are brown and your ears are stinking.  

4 minutes ago, fishinwrench said:

Call me whatever ya want, but women in camo undies is not something I am disgusted by.   Who are you guys pretending to be anyway ?    

"OMG, a naked female, RUN!!!"

Seriously ?   Y'all are so full of poop that your eyes are brown and your ears are stinking.  

Nah it’s just weird when they are walking through the woods and the bra and undies are hidden and all you see is arms legs a head and a torso walking towards you.  

-- Jim

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles. -- Doug Larson

• Root Admin

Unfortunately, I can't control (or I don't know how to) ads that appear in the google ad spaces on OA and OAF.  They are viewer driven - what you browse on your computer shows up in ads.  You can click on them and object to the content or use an ad blocker.

I will point out though that when you post an image of the objectionable ad, it does show up and viewable to everyone.

Lilleys Landing logo 150.jpg

So I get ads for the Intimidator tree and post puller or 70s and 80s movie or TV quizzes. Not sure what that says about me☺! Maybe I need to get out and visit more sites.