Don't Look Good

oneshot

I know Opening Day means so much for everyone around here but just came back from the Park. Water is over the Wooden Bridge and road coming in from the other way into camping.

Spring is out and muddy, Hatchery Races are muddy, they are trying to keep them open.

We are suppose to get bunch more rain and it takes a day for water to get up here from down by Springfield.

oneshot

I drove through Roaring River this morning. The river is traveling 20+ miles an hour and is the color of creamed coffee. No one at Timsfly either.

Ok it has quit raining here and nothing in the Long range so it should be good for the opener.

Nothing got up what I call serious. I don't look for the spring to be real clear but should be back down.

oneshot

4 minutes ago, fishinwrench said:

I wish it would wash all those fish into the river.

You know I'm thinking it will move the Redhorse around where there will be better fishing.

But after the hatchery got really flooded for a long time was catching small Rainbows. I don't know what has changed but use to you could catch good size Rainbows year round out of the river now there is periods where there is nothing.

I fished at Barclay and all I caught was just legal Browns.

But far as Trout in the river I quit worrying about them.

oneshot