MDC reports 33 CWD positives out of nearly 24,500 samples tested

Phil Lilley

6 hours ago, fishinwrench said:

Screenshot_20180408-010459.png

Well when we do that let's buy some of these and have a cockfight !

The proceeds that Phil gets for having the ad on his site can pay for the medical expenses, and to retain a lawyer.

Hey I still have my set of elcheapo climbers in the archives in the old shed. I could shimmy right up to a nice tree branch no stand needed and bow hunt all morning or Evening. I had a leg up no pun intended on most cuz I had a professional set at work and I made a good living hanging off the side of a power pole working in them :) .  Anybody want the old ElCheapo set if I can find them? Wrench you could be a real dinosaur sniper in a tree,

BilletHead

"We have met the enemy and it is us",

Pogo

If you compete with your fellow anglers, you become their competitor, If you help them you become their friend"

Lefty Kreh

" Never display your knowledge, you only share it"

Lefty Kreh

"Eat more bass and there will be more room for walleye to grow!"

BilletHead

" One thing in life is for sure. If you are careful you can straddle the barbed wire fence but make one mistake and you will be hurting"

BilletHead

P.S. "May your fences be short or hope you have long legs"

BilletHead

10 hours ago, fishinwrench said:

got rid of all the ones in my body....and you can too.   Just send $99.99 to my GoFundMe page and as soon as the patent clears I'll ship you the painless/tasteless one-time treatment that rids your anatomy of these destructive organisms FOREVER. 

Dang it, that would have been a lot cheaper than what I paid.

1 hour ago, BilletHead said:

Hey I still have my set of elcheapo climbers in the archives in the old shed. I could shimmy right up to a nice tree branch no stand needed and bow hunt all morning or Evening. I had a leg up no pun intended on most cuz I had a professional set at work and I made a good living hanging off the side of a power pole working in them :) .  Anybody want the old ElCheapo set if I can find them? Wrench you could be a real dinosaur sniper in a tree,

BilletHead

No thanks!   I too am no stranger to creosote splinters.  Was a cable TV installer for 6 years.  I stuck with the lowest utility on the pole because I'm afraid of heights.  And when hunting out of trees I always look for a tree that'll break up my outline while keeping me as close to the ground as possible.   (First branch even with my shoulders).

You're probably one of those guys that has buzzards and owls flying under you.

4 minutes ago, fishinwrench said:

You're probably one of those guys that has buzzards and owls flying under you.

At one time yes. Soon you learn not to do such things. Nice short ladder stands is all I need now,

BilletHead

Pogo

If you compete with your fellow anglers, you become their competitor, If you help them you become their friend"

Lefty Kreh

Lefty Kreh

BilletHead

" One thing in life is for sure. If you are careful you can straddle the barbed wire fence but make one mistake and you will be hurting"

BilletHead

BilletHead

I tried a set of climbing spikes ONE time.  While deployed for a hurricane recovery I had a crew of "tree monkeys"  one of them talked me into giving the climbing spikes a try.  We happened to be out in the country, the trend was a large slick barked oak of some kind. Also didn't note that they had pulled put an old set of dull.spikes for me. Made it about 4 feet up and missed getting a spike stuck in, slid back down a ways, as the skin was being peeled in a few places all I could hear was laughter from the crew.  I had been set up, as payback I bought them lunch.  

Never burnned a pole but did ride a pole to the ground, TWICE. YeeHaw! Oh the memories. 

BilletHead

Pogo

Lefty Kreh

Lefty Kreh

BilletHead

BilletHead

BilletHead