OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lmt out

new boat

Well I have wined around for 3 years now and that was enough. The wife finally broke and agreed to buy me my dream boat.  So if you see us this summer say hello.  We pick it up Saturday.

imagejpeg_1.jpg

Congratulations. Very nice. I hope it brings you much enjoyment.   :goodjob:

Wow nice ! You should give us a review as you use it.

I am pleased for you. And I want a detailed break down of your strategy to cause the wife to agree. If th material is too sensitive to post, you can message me.

Well...  There r several things.  First of all I always let her out fish me.  And make it out That she is so good at it and I need to learn.  Plus my 50th birthday is in a couple months and she feels sorry for me.  Also and I can't stress this enough..  I incessantly have wined for 3 years that I need a new boat.  I have agreed to several things that I am not proud of and want to keep my man card so I will not mention those on here.  Lmao. But in truth she is the best woman in the world and we r very lucky. And know she know she can get anything she wants.