OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bologna

Anybody been this week?

Was there this morning. I know for a fact there were 12 above the Taylor bridge. I caught 9, a couple guys in kayaks caught two and a fellow in a two man boat like a scamp had caught one. Slim pickings in my opinion. One guy fishing the bank at Taylor and no one at Orleans bridge. There was a guy with a bobcat doing something in the lot by the bridge. Trash all over around there. Some folks are filthy. Also someone dumped a puppy at Taylor too. I ran up from Aldrich,

BilletHead

56 minutes ago, BilletHead said:

There was a guy with a bobcat doing something in the lot by the bridge. Trash all over around there. Some folks are filthy.

There is always a bunch of trash there under the bridge. I don't understand the ignorance of some people. This is how an access gets closed. 

1 minute ago, Flysmallie said:

There is always a bunch of trash there under the bridge. I don't understand the ignorance of some people. This is how an access gets closed. 

Yes and I wonder if the guy and the bobcat was closing  the access? I do not know that for sure just that he was working when I went upriver and he was gone four hours later. The biggest pile of trash was around the corner downstream . Last time I was up there a big pile was on the South side of the bridge where there is a pull out where the Bluff starts. 

BilletHead

People who leave trash at the river need to have it chained to their neck till it rots off or till they do.  These type of people have ruined lots of good access spots.

40 minutes ago, vonreed said:

People who leave trash at the river need to have it chained to their neck till it rots off or till they do.  These type of people have ruined lots of good access spots.

ever wonder if it's people that want an access closed doing that? I'm pretty sure some creeks get closed that way.