Big Thanks to Mr. Billethead

JestersHK

@BilletHead

So a while back I became the proud owner of some custom BH top waters.  Life sneaks up on ya and keeps ya busy and I missed pretty much all of the good topwater season last year...

Fast forward to this year and I've moved recently to a location that has 3 pretty nice ponds on it I have access to fish.  

Saturday night I went out for a few hours with my neighbor to go chase some bass.  After a few minutes I saw bass hitting bugs on the surface despite the cooler temps and muddy water they were getting after em on the surface.  

I tied on my BH original and went to work with my ultralight.  Missed my first blow up, but next cast I landed my first of hopefully many on these awesome little topwaters.  Was a little dink, but he smoked that little fry.

Thanks again buddy.  Your craftsmanship makes these almost too pretty to throw, and I am still in fear of losing them LOL.  

IMG_20180421_181513.jpg

You are very welcome my friend!

BilletHead

"We have met the enemy and it is us",

Pogo

If you compete with your fellow anglers, you become their competitor, If you help them you become their friend"

Lefty Kreh

" Never display your knowledge, you only share it"

Lefty Kreh

"Eat more bass and there will be more room for walleye to grow!"

BilletHead

" One thing in life is for sure. If you are careful you can straddle the barbed wire fence but make one mistake and you will be hurting"

BilletHead

P.S. "May your fences be short or hope you have long legs"

BilletHead

So got home a bit early today.  In time to meet my oldest at the bus stop.  I had our rods already in there and asked if she wanted to go for a bit.  She said yes so off to the ponds we went.  She has never really bass fished before, but figured out the senko worm pretty quick.  Had a nice one in the first five minutes but we lost it right at the bank.  Still working on hookset, but we had 5 or 6 hookups in the short time we were there.  Gotta love these beautiful days we are finally blessed with.

Resized_20180425_164432_7880.jpg