Roark Bluff

176champion

Videoing is an excellent idea!  At least act as though you are to scare them away.  This is very frustrating.  I guess locking your gun in a vehicle on Corps land not such a good idea.

21 hours ago, JCreek said:

Videoing is an excellent idea!  At least act as though you are to scare them away.  This is very frustrating.  I guess locking your gun in a vehicle on Corps land not such a good idea.

Its a good idea if you want to donate it to a meth head for his next high. 

TinBoats BassClub.  An aluminum only bass club. If interested in info send me a PM. 

16 hours ago, 176champion said:

I would never ever think about carrying a gun on COE's land.🙄

Yes.  Pretty much a cut and dried trip to federal prison and a date with hairy legs.

3 hours ago, JCreek said:

Yes.  Pretty much a cut and dried trip to federal prison and a date with hairy legs.

But Officer i'm carrying it in case i'm attacked by an anger alligator or crocodile while fishing.

I know everything about nothing and know nothing about everything!

Bruce Philips

I talked that situation over with the Highway Patrol as I night fish alone quite a bit and have run into a few drunks in the parking lots.  The trouper told me to strap it on my hip and go get my truck when I came in from night fishing so that is what I do.

For all the great things Stockton has, the light situation at most of the ramps is not that good. The light at Ruark in the past goes off and on and the Mutton creek ramps have little to no light at all. Seems the Ruark light is on a timer, but during the summer months it would be great if it was at full beam all night. The Hawker ramp is great. up until last year the light at Stockton State park was out. Old State park has a decent light, but it's pretty far from shoreline.

3 hours ago, Dutch said:

I talked that situation over with the Highway Patrol as I night fish alone quite a bit and have run into a few drunks in the parking lots.  The trouper told me to strap it on my hip and go get my truck when I came in from night fishing so that is what I do.

Uh.  I think the law says Guns AND ammunition.  I'm going to do some more research.   I don't suppose you know the troopers name?

There is couple court cases about this, but they drag on.