Table Rock to host Bassmaster Opens Championship in October

moguy1973

Cool, looking forward to it.

Harvey Horne, who lives here in Bella Vista, won the Central Open on the Arkansas river this spring, and I believe that qualifies him to fish in the championship.  He's a good guy, hope he does well.  

Central Open #3 starts tomorrow on the Red river.  

At least the weigh in is only an hour or so away from the launch site so the fish should be just fine.......

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."  George Carlin

"The only money ever wasted is money never spent."  Me.

9 hours ago, aarchdale@coresleep.com said:

It is so much better, twice as many fish and half as many people

Until they flood it for half a year and you can't put in. 

I'm really not one on the wilder lakes. I like a few docks to hide under when it comes up storming.

17 minutes ago, dtrs5kprs said:

Until they flood it for half a year and you can't put in. 

I'm really not one on the wilder lakes. I like a few docks to hide under when it comes up storming.

i have spent several nights or days way back in yonder year in the back of a cove pulled up on gravel to sit out a storm.  the bull could get way to rough for what we used to fish out of.  just had to wait it out for the lake to calm down to be safe enough to travel on.  ahh, the good old days.  the great fishing make it worth while.

bo

1 hour ago, merc1997 said:

i have spent several nights or days way back in yonder year in the back of a cove pulled up on gravel to sit out a storm.  the bull could get way to rough for what we used to fish out of.  just had to wait it out for the lake to calm down to be safe enough to travel on.  ahh, the good old days.  the great fishing make it worth while.

bo

Had some times like that fishing with Bud Erhardt on Bull. Can get big and chunky water down by Noe and Howard.