OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
M_Taylor

FOUND: Spinning rod and reel

1 hour ago, Flysmallie said:

I always knew I was a retard. Now Wrench has proven it. 

I have no problems using the left for spinning reels and the right for baitcasters. Have no idea why anyone would care how I do it. 

I only care because if you come up here and go fishing with me, and use my stuff, you'll move the blasted handle and you won't move it back before you leave.  So the next time I pick it up I have to cuss you and call you a retard behind your back, when I'd rather do it to your face. 😊

1 minute ago, fishinwrench said:

I only care because if you come up here and go fishing with me, and use my stuff, you'll move the blasted handle and you won't move it back before you leave.  So the next time I pick it up I have to cuss you and call you a retard behind your back, when I'd rather do it to your face. 😊

Whiner!

14 hours ago, fishinwrench said:

WHEN I come up there I'll just bring my own. But whilst you ain't lookin I'm going to change all of your reels to the other side.