High Pucker Factor Morning on the Upper End

rps

Oh boy it's getting deep in here 😅

Appreciate the kind words but y'all are my homies, and I enjoy helping ya when I can.   Don't feel obligated to drive further and pay ME when others are closer.  I'm not on here to pimp my business, I'm here cuz y'all like to fish as much as I do and I enjoy cutting up with ya.

I went to my local w-mart and picked up an Attwood circuit breaker. 50 amp for $9.96.  Much cheaper than what I have seen before.  I'm gonna attach it on the battery box.  

Money is just ink and paper, worthless until it switches hands, and worthless again until the next transaction. (me)

I am the master of my unspoken words, and the slave to those that should have remained unsaid. (unknown)

• Members

Being a retired electrical controls designer, I did a lot of searching for the best trolling motor power connector for my boat.  The Battery Tender connector is the most rugged and highest current rated (100 amps) that I found.  However, it is fairly expensive at $45 and may require some modification to your existing connector mounting holes.

http://products.batterytender.com/Accessories/Power-Connect-Battery-Connector-Plug-Black.html