OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
ness

Your screen name is what? And what about that avatar??

When I was in my mid teens back in the early 70's . Bass Fishing was really getting popular nation wide. I was really drawn to fishing .  A couple of my older  brothers had really nice bass boats of the day. One was an Arrowglass and the other was an Ebtide... I did say "of the day" Anyway I would get an invite on occasion. Feeling all cocky ( I had seen someone catch one on tv, so I knew all about it). one morning as we were leaving for the ramp. I asked my brother what kind of bass we were looking for.  He said he was fishing for lips. He couldn't do anything about what they were attached to. Took some of the cocky air right of me. As you can see, it kind of stuck with me. As far as the pic. Just something I found on the net. Showing my Elmer Fudd side. Mike

6 hours ago, liphunter said:

One was an Arrowglass and the other was an Ebtide... 

My dad has an Arrowglass boat from the late 80s.  That is what I grew up in. It is a pretty thing. You might see it on table rock on rare occasion (probably near aunts creek or cape fair). 

33 minutes ago, slothman said:

My dad has an Arrowglass boat from the late 80s.  That is what I grew up in. It is a pretty thing. You might see it on table rock on rare occasion (probably near aunts creek or cape fair).

Cool. I had a 1977 model I got used when I got out of the service in 82. Kept for a few years then got a job that didn't allow for much of a personal life. So I let it go.