OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
ness

Your screen name is what? And what about that avatar??

10 minutes ago, bfishn said:

I guess it's a good thing he doesn't have ultra-curly hair given the story he told, otherwise we might be calling him Knappyhead... 🙂

That and could you imagine getting all those chips and flakes that fly through the air when chipping caught in a mess like that? Eye protection is a must. You bleed so band aids and super glue are a must. The leather pad pictured, those off colored spots is blood. 

BiletHead

Well I don't have much of a reason.  When I registered I simply came up with something.  I do like fish that fit in a pan, and am from MO so that is all I got.  The avitar as best I recall was a photo stole from Chief after he posted pics from a float.  Hadn't been out around a fire for a long time at that point and that pic just seemed right.

Cool stuff BH, thanks for sharing.

The very first message board I ever joined was a stop smoking site which I visited during that miserable first year tobacco free 16 years ago...something I won’t forget.  “No more lights(Marlboro)” of which I smoked way too many...the money I’ve saved has actually purchased my boat for the most part.....  My avatar is my usual companion who likes to be first on and first off as she is looking for the high sign to debark here at a sandy beach at Norfork.

Mike

9 minutes ago, nomolites said:

Cool stuff BH, thanks for sharing.

The very first message board I ever joined was a stop smoking site which I visited during that miserable first year tobacco free 16 years ago...something I won’t forget.  “No more lights(Marlboro)” of which I smoked way too many...the money I’ve saved has actually purchased my boat for the most part.....  My avatar is my usual companion who likes to be first on and first off as she is looking for the high sign to debark here at a sandy beach at Norfork.

Mike

That’s a goodun!