OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
ness

Your screen name is what? And what about that avatar??

5 hours ago, ollie said:

ollie - last name Oliver.  Nickname I have had since child hood.

20" brown caught on the North Fork the first time I was there. Think I need to change mine to something else since I have has this one up for awhile now.

I vote no. When I see ollie I know who I’m reading about, though we’ve never met. Leave it alone!

8 hours ago, BilletHead said:

BilletHead

Recorded a documentary on PBS recently called ‘Legacy in Stone’ about ancient points and thought of you. If you could muster up the courage to come to the suburbs, we could watch it. 😄 And, I’ll cook!!

58 minutes ago, ness said:

Recorded a documentary on PBS recently called ‘Legacy in Stone’ about ancient points and thought of you. If you could muster up the courage to come to the suburbs, we could watch it. 😄 And, I’ll cook!!

What's on the menu? Can I bring some real fish😄. Did I really say that? ,

BilletHead

ColdWaterFshr - short for cold-water-fisher.  Trout and smallmouth . . . DUH!

Avatar:  mugshot of close friend Bert from Sesame Street caught in a narco-trafficking sting operation in Honduras in 1991.  Within a week of his arrest, Me, aka Paul Dallas, arrived via Cessna on airstrip carved into jungle with a duffel full of grease money and a couple of other friends from Leavenworth to help spring him.  We succeeded.  Bert and I go way back . . . he saved my life in Nam, so I chose this avatar as a symbol of our brotherhood.

M for Mike, hall last name and 02, I think mhall and mhall01 were already taken??

28" Rainbow at the Rebar Hole wet wading, summer of '90 attending C of O and working in Branson.  Man I did a lot of fishing back then, amazing I had time to attend classes,  study, and work.    

I feel like mine is somewhat self explanatory, although it's no longer particularly accurate, since I don't live particularly near the Ozarks, and mostly fish for smallmouth.

I've been way down the Jack Russell Terrier road and this is my screen name across the net.  The avatar is some guy's fishing stuff in a canoe.  To prove I'm trying to mend my wayward nature.

12 hours ago, BilletHead said:

What's on the menu? Can I bring some real fish😄. Did I really say that? ,

BilletHead

How about pizza? Everybody loves pizza!

And, what’s the avatar? 

My name is pretty self explanatory too.  I like to fish for bass from a kayak and I like to talk about bass fishing.  My previous name was beginner yak angler which is still true and even less creative. The avatar is my pic of my kayak before I got some actual rod holders on it.

I was always a funny smart butt, so back in the first days of online gaming in the late 90's I stole Jester as my call sign from the instructor in Top Gun.

During early 2000's I had a short lived competitive war gaming career( 8th in the world Mom! LOL).  I also started buying HK firearms and began 3 gunning competitions when I finally hit the ripe old age of 21.

One of my games would say you've been killed by username.  So since I fancied HK weapons it would say you've been killed by JestersHK... 

My Avatar is Heckler & Kochs logo.