Live bait rigs and mid week kimberling report

top_dollar

7 hours ago, vernon said:

Talk about some worthless advice! 😳

First off, I'd never be able to put a snake IN the trap to begin with and even if I could, I'd never be able to get the crawdads back out with the snake in there!

Guess I'll just have to keep buying my crawdaddies at the snake free store....... 😏

To be honest I had nothing to do with the snake other than it scaring the LIVING monkey dodo out of me, and was fearing for my life and i had to kill it, and when we emptied the trap there was no snake left

13 hours ago, Smalls21 said:

To be honest I had nothing to do with the snake other than it scaring the LIVING monkey dodo out of me, and was fearing for my life and i had to kill it, and when we emptied the trap there was no snake left

Whew! 

At least the story has a happy ending!

I guess the world could us LOTS more crawdads.

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."  George Carlin

"The only money ever wasted is money never spent."  Me.

Used a guide on the White River several times in the 1990's. I cannot remember his name for sure, but I think his first name might have been Eldon. He was a law enforcement officer in Gassville. He was known for trophy browns on crawfish in low water. He caught his own crawfish in the weeds on the river and looked especially for softshell.

The last time I fished with my father, who was in his 70's, we used him. He helped my father land a brown that was 9 pounds +/- on a crawfish. My father's face was a picture.

As we packed up to go, my father told me, "Brother, (that is what he called me) that was my last trip. It just hurts too much anymore."