Spearfishing for deer the - Airbow controversy

MoCarp

Sure Alternative Methods, that season should be four months long and include 4x4 trucks as a means, but end on or before Dec 1.  I want to kill coyotes without the deer guys in the way.

5 hours ago, tjm said:

Sure Alternative Methods, that season should be four months long and include 4x4 trucks as a means, but end on or before Dec 1.  I want to kill coyotes without the deer guys in the way.

This right here....Priorities. Coyotes are alot easier to call before every Tom, Dick, and Harry walks through the woods in deer season. It just doesn't feel the same hunting in 90 degree heat unless its over a fresh cut hay field. 

13 hours ago, Gavin said:

Who cares about how you shoot a carp or a deer? Where can I find a great 1lb cinnamon roll in a breakfast joint in MO?

You have a Hurts Donut anywhere around you. They have a $5 roll that is awesome. Or you can make your own. I make some awesome ones but they are a lot of work. So worth it though. 

14 hours ago, Gavin said:

Who cares about how you shoot a carp or a deer? Where can I find a great 1lb cinnamon roll in a breakfast joint in MO?

Anybody remember the old Bell Motel in Lebanon with the restaurant?  They had the giant cinnamon rolls.  My dad would take us there on trips to Bennett.  One time on the way home after one of those, I was sleeping in the car while my dad was driving.  I got jostled awake only to see my dad sleeping behind the wheel and we're in the grass between the east and west bound lanes going about 40 MPH.  I woke him up and he got it back onto the road.  Country Squires are one tough station wagon and those cinnamon rolls will knock you out.:)