Otters terrorize trout anglers!!

Phil Lilley

26 minutes ago, Flysmallie said:

I hope they are paying her well to come in and help clean up their mess. 

On the contrary, this trip has cost her over 3k but supposedly this is going to "look good on her resume" to some engineering firm.  Whatever 

Why can't the engineering students from India do it?  Anybody know?  Because when I asked HER that she looked at me like I was stupid and wouldn't even acknowledge that I asked a question.  

She can't BS the ol'man, the real reason she went was so she could hike up the Himalaya's and do yoga and smoke hash on top of a mountain.  🤣

1 hour ago, fishinwrench said:

Why can't the engineering students from India do it?  Anybody know?  

They’re over here doing app development. We have several working for us and they’re smart as hell and hard working. They’re a little hard to understand at times, and when they roll their R’s I kinda want to giggle. But if I need something, they’ll figure it out and get it done quickly. 

Wait, this about otters...Never mind. 

John

37 minutes ago, ness said:

They’re over here doing app development. We have several working for us and they’re smart as hell and hard working. They’re a little hard to understand at times, and when they roll their R’s I kinda want to giggle. But if I need something, they’ll figure it out and get it done quickly. 

Wait, this about otters...Never mind. 

I wonder if they throw their trash around here like they do back home ?

Ok on the Otters I have been fishing on the Niangua River only to have four of them come to a hole just to kill fish.

As far as Salt Water I have a trip booked. It should be fun. The Guy has had people reeling in Heads because of Sharks.

oneshot

3 minutes ago, oneshot said:

Ok on the Otters I have been fishing on the Niangua River only to have four of them come to a hole just to kill fish.

As far as Salt Water I have a trip booked. It should be fun.

oneshot

Have you ever ate one? (Otter)

You don't have any business jackin' round in the ocean, you shoulda done all that stuff when you were younger.  Keep your ol'butt at home! 🙂

1 minute ago, fishinwrench said:

Have you ever ate one? (Otter)

You don't have any business jackin' round in the ocean, you shoulda done all that stuff when you were younger.  Keep your ol'butt at home! 🙂

I know but this was instead of Bear Hunting. We have a few days booked on a Houseboat in Louisiana Swamp and my wife said she rather spend the whole trip there. She was talking about swimming there but the waters are full of Gators

The Guy Salt Water fishing with has a nice Boat.

oneshot

1 hour ago, fishinwrench said:

I wonder if they throw their trash around here like they do back home ?

A few pics from your daughter, and you’ve got all 1 billion of them pegged?  That sure simplifies things. 😄

John