OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
G3Boater

Online Fishing Shop

I am looking to start a online store, where I import japanese fishing products and sell them to the U.S market. I would like some feedback on what you guys would like to buy that is exclusive to Japan. I could see importing exclusive megabass vision 110 colors, and the new megabass wiggle wart style bait successful. Is buying from a credible U.S company with fast shipping appealing to bass anglers? 

hahahahahahaha......Sorry but, you must not know many baitwhores like me. I buy direct from Japan and I buy from guys like you. For me it's all about selection of the best and most unusual stuff and ease of doing business.

For Christ sake I just looked at my last 9 orders on TW and it's not good......way too much of my money goes to them.

No offense but yer question seemed funny to me because it is a resounding YES for me but, that is coming from a guy who dresses like this for a fishing trip and makes his own fishing jerseys so I can look like the pros :)

015.jpg

016.jpg