OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
Phil Lilley

Lilley's Winter Tournament Schedule 2019

Below are PDF files of flyers you can download and view/print.  

2019 Boswell Flyer.pdf  (private)

RAW Entry Letter 2019.pdf  (private)

Masters -Elfrink Entry Form 2019.pdf  (public)

6 hours ago, cracklebak said:

Type-O on the big brown for the Elfrink tourney or has it rolled over all these years?

I'm guessing it's a typo as there was an 8 pound brown weighed in during last years Elfrink tournament.

13 hours ago, Seth said:

I'm guessing it's a typo as there was an 8 pound brown weighed in during last years Elfrink tournament.

Of course... I just had to ask though!  I talked my 74 year old grandfather in to fishing the Elfrink with me for the first time last year, and his trolling motor brushes wore out on us pre-fishing Friday so we didn't fish it last year.  Totally forgot there was a big one caught last year.

3 minutes ago, cracklebak said:

Of course... I just had to ask though!  I talked my 74 year old grandfather in to fishing the Elfrink with me for the first time last year, and his trolling motor brushes wore out on us pre-fishing Friday so we didn't fish it last year.  Totally forgot there was a big one caught last year.

You didn't miss much. It was a brutal day of fishing in that muddy water. We squeaked out 3rd with 6.10 after not having a fish in the boat until noon. Luckily we squeaked out a limit up around Short Creek where the water was a little cleaner.