Getting Started Chasing Smallies

Smallmouth Addict 12

1 hour ago, snagged in outlet 3 said:

Frame???   I wouldn’t call it that.  It’s not like you were keeping more trout than your legal limit. 😀

No it's a total frame job.   

Somebody asked what he could use for a good excuse to not go fishing on a perfect day.  I gave him what would be the best excuse ever..... And now you are going around telling everyone I pooped my pants.  It's ok though.  If it brings you that much happiness to imagine me with a load in my britches then I'll just let you run with it, as out of context as it may be.  

You're just..... you're slippin'! 😅

When my great uncle got old he decided one day to sell his boat.  Then for a month every morning he'd wake up, look outside, freak out and call the sheriff to report it stolen.    The dispatcher would answer the phone every morning and say " I know, Walter, rest easy, we'll find it".  When my aunt would try to tell him that he sold it he'd say "bull**, you're nuts, I'd NEVER sell my boat".

2 hours ago, fishinwrench said:

No it's a total frame job.   

Somebody asked what he could use for a good excuse to not go fishing on a perfect day.  I gave him what would be the best excuse ever..... And now you are going around telling everyone I pooped my pants.  It's ok though.  If it brings you that much happiness to imagine me with a load in my britches then I'll just let you run with it, as out of context as it may be.  

You're just..... you're slippin'! 😅

When my great uncle got old he decided one day to sell his boat.  Then for a month every morning he'd wake up, look outside, freak out and call the sheriff to report it stolen.    The dispatcher would answer the phone every morning and say " I know, Walter, rest easy, we'll find it".  When my aunt would try to tell him that he sold it he'd say "bull**, you're nuts, I'd NEVER sell my boat".

You pooped your pants?  Pete doesn't lie.