Big Bass Bash This Weekend

Seth

1 hour ago, Seth said:

Who else is joining the fray and fishing the madness? A group of buddies and I have a condo at Red Oak so it should be a good time regardless of how the fishing goes.

I’m assuming I’m part of your buddy group at red oak lol?  TackleHD booth will be set up at pb2 on Friday by noon. Gonna be a blast !  Come by if you’re in the area and hang out. 

10 hours ago, Hog Wally said:

I’m assuming I’m part of your buddy group at red oak lol?  TackleHD booth will be set up at pb2 on Friday by noon. Gonna be a blast !  Come by if you’re in the area and hang out. 

I had planned on staying there even before I knew you guys were also going to be there. I didn't want to say anything though to keep all the TackleHD groupies from bothering you. :lol:

It's going to be a fun weekend!

I been trying for a couple of years to catch some of those I know down at PB2 on the Friday before. Its not going to happen this year. I have to leave early Friday and transport a antique Chest of drawers and My 12'inch chop saw to St Charles and do some finish carpentry.  Won't be back till made Sunday or Monday.. If we git the rain (cooler the better) Saturday I would look towards Buzz Baits for something that will get you a check in one of those periods. I would still not forget to check the deep for a real hog. That water is in the 80s and it is suppose to be near 90 today and again on Friday. Next 5 days the weather is going to be weird. Watch yourself Saturday for the thunderstorms. Its no joke to get caught on LOZ in a tornado. I been there and done that.I was just lucky I was not in the path proper.There just is no place to hide out on the water to hide  All you can do is watch the weather and run like hell the other way..