Jump to content
OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
brother dave

K dock 10/05/18

Recommended Posts

F02F0811-C10B-42C4-AF76-5D11658E95F2.jpegIt’s been awhile for a report

we launched from K dock around noon

to have a try for walleye 

had a god bite caught a couple 

until the flow started from taney

that shut the bite down for us

2642BB57-92FF-4225-80C7-36671D95339B.jpeg

574B731B-F10D-4A77-BDD8-7C7F634010AA.jpeg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

K dock 10/6

fishing was slower today than yesterday 

1 Wally in the boat, That Jen made a really great net save on.   A nice crappie.  Then another walleye, this time had to fire the net girl,  the fish was lost.

9CDD91E1-BE32-4F37-8F2B-A387D1D95F41.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, brother dave said:

K dock 10/6

fishing was slower today than yesterday 

1 Wally in the boat, That Jen made a really great net save on.   A nice crappie.  Then another walleye, this time had to fire the net girl,  the fish was lost.

9CDD91E1-BE32-4F37-8F2B-A387D1D95F41.jpeg

         I heard you were supposed to be goose hunting :) ,

          BilletHead

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/5/2018 at 8:42 PM, brother dave said:

had a god bite caught a couple 

until the flow started from taney

that shut the bite down for us

Is it typical for the bite to slow when the water runs?

 

Thanks

Bobby

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bobby B

a slow down for the bite is what we have been experiencing so far

however we have had many past fish trips when have had better fishing during the flow,  I think these were during cooler weather / water temperatures 

 

today we landed 1 good walleye

we most of the dayB692EC4D-B7A9-442B-B302-BDA83D69BC46.jpeg

 

today 

9362970C-7894-49E7-BBFC-63C79903F264.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/6/2018 at 1:21 PM, BilletHead said:

         I heard you were supposed to be goose hunting :) ,

          BilletHead

Probably show post this on the hunting forum....

BilletHead here’s a goose pic for ya

CCF378D5-18ED-4A48-A3DE-E3EB809B61FE.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, brother dave said:

a slow down for the bite is what we have been experiencing so far

however we have had many past fish trips when have had better fishing during the flow,  I think these were during cooler weather / water temperatures 

Thanks Brother Dave

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, bobby b. said:

Is it typical for the bite to slow when the water runs?

 

Thanks

Bobby

We've experienced the opposite with the bass down there.  Current makes a big difference with the bass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.