Help needed tying an egg fly

You can buy the 3 little clear tubes from the fly shop for tying eggs.They come out perfectly round every time.McFly foam ties the best ones but the Glo Bug yarn works well.The large tube will tie up to a size 6 medium tube 10-14 smallest size 16.good videos on how to use them.Shoot me a pm and I can text you some pics.

19 minutes ago, fshndoug said:

You can buy the 3 little clear tubes from the fly shop for tying eggs.They come out perfectly round every time.

The tubes make it so simple. And you don't have to buy them, you probably already have something that will work just as well. 

15 minutes ago, Flysmallie said:

The tubes make it so simple. And you don't have to buy them, you probably already have something that will work just as well. 

Trim up ball point pen tube.

"We have met the enemy and it is us",

Pogo

If you compete with your fellow anglers, you become their competitor, If you help them you become their friend"

Lefty Kreh

" Never display your knowledge, you only share it"

Lefty Kreh

"Eat more bass and there will be more room for walleye to grow!"

BilletHead

" One thing in life is for sure. If you are careful you can straddle the barbed wire fence but make one mistake and you will be hurting"

BilletHead

P.S. "May your fences be short or hope you have long legs"

BilletHead

49 minutes ago, fshndoug said:

you can poor 100th to 1/80 on size 10 or 12 jigs hooks that are powder coated 

i have a mold that will pour a 1/80th ounce head and a size 10 hook so that is what i'll use on those.  I want some both with and without a jig head.  I will also check out the tubes or make one out of a pen.  Thanks so far guys!

Yes Travis doing well. No PMs made it? I will try to figure out what's up buddy,

BilletHead

"We have met the enemy and it is us",

Pogo

If you compete with your fellow anglers, you become their competitor, If you help them you become their friend"

Lefty Kreh

" Never display your knowledge, you only share it"

Lefty Kreh

"Eat more bass and there will be more room for walleye to grow!"

BilletHead

" One thing in life is for sure. If you are careful you can straddle the barbed wire fence but make one mistake and you will be hurting"

BilletHead

P.S. "May your fences be short or hope you have long legs"

BilletHead