Empty Seats this weekend?

BassPastor

• Members
23 minutes ago, Devan S. said:

Just remember new stuff can break just like old stuff and I would bet its a lot easier paddling your boat then a new fiberglass one. 

Well hey if all things are equal to you how bout a trade? 😁

Again, I like my boat, I really do. I put in the work to get the most out of it. Nothing wrong with aspiring for something bigger/better though. 

No doubt about aspiring. I think you have done a heck of a job on the build. I'm impressed with the complete paint stripping job. Much, much further than I would have gone. I just don't want you to think its too small to go and do. You put too much work into that to not get out there and do it. I grew up in a smaller boat so I know its plenty capable for fishing and enjoying yourself provided you avoid the summer weekends in the bigger water.  

YOu can still do some Tourneys.  There is an all aluminum series that we do. Some of the guys even just rig up big coolers for livewells with aerators.  And they have won a few of them this year. Their fish always are lively too.  Next one is the end of the month on Stockton

On 10/11/2018 at 9:57 PM, aarchdale@coresleep.com said:

YOu can still do some Tourneys.  There is an all aluminum series that we do. Some of the guys even just rig up big coolers for livewells with aerators.  And they have won a few of them this year. Their fish always are lively too.  Next one is the end of the month on Stockton

Agreed.  I laugh sometimes when all of the big glass boats take off and blow by spots that I catch keepers on week after week.

On 10/13/2018 at 8:29 AM, Royal Blue said:

Agreed.  I laugh sometimes when all of the big glass boats take off and blow by spots that I catch keepers on week after week.

Not meaning to poke anybody in the eye here but I'm pretty sure the guys in the big glass boats are laughing just as hard on the way by.

And, they'll probably just hit those spots later in the day on their way back........

Just sayin'.....😎

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."  George Carlin

"The only money ever wasted is money never spent."  Me.

6 hours ago, vernon said:

Not meaning to poke anybody in the eye here but I'm pretty sure the guys in the big glass boats are laughing just as hard on the way by.

And, they'll probably just hit those spots later in the day on their way back........

Just sayin'.....😎

Dreamcrusher 🤣

Money is just ink and paper, worthless until it switches hands, and worthless again until the next transaction. (me)

I am the master of my unspoken words, and the slave to those that should have remained unsaid. (unknown)

On 10/16/2018 at 7:53 AM, vernon said:

Just sayin'.....😎

Whatever.  Those fish are sore lipped by that time.