Heritage Days?

oneshot

How many are going to Heritage Days in Warsaw, Missouri October 20-21 at the Harbor and Dam Visitor Center? We are going Saturday.

oneshot

14 hours ago, fishinwrench said:

Whose heritage are they celebrating?

The folks whose property they snatched for "fair market value"?

Yelp I should be ashamed of myself fishing any man made lake in the state and yes it did mess up the Spoonbilling, remember it well by Warsaw.

oneshot

Yes they was good. 

Some stuff being sold there they seen that City money coming.

Remember years ago about this time of year listening to a Fiddler in a Country Store just Fiddlen having fun. Some might know the store White Store in Lead Mine.

oneshot

4 hours ago, oneshot said:

White Store in Lead Mine.

Yessir, many years ago I delivered ice there.  Had lunch and visited with the old school teacher once a week.   She ranks among the most interesting people I've ever met.

On ‎10‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 12:57 AM, fishinwrench said:

Yessir, many years ago I delivered ice there.  Had lunch and visited with the old school teacher once a week.   She ranks among the most interesting people I've ever met.

We went visited with Marie at the Nursing Home, whole different person. She didn't recognize anyone. She had a thing for me because I reminded her of her late Husband.

She got White for a last name because her Dad killed a Guy in Arkansas was close to the White River so decided to take White as a last name.

oneshot