OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dan hufferd

Anybody see this yet?

Thanks for sharing Dan. I have a place down there and always tell myself i want to target some muskie in Oct and Nov but I'm usually in hunting mode by then. I was becoming more and more disenchanted with the KC Star over the years. When they dropped Brent Frazee and his outdoor articles that was the final straw for me. 

4 hours ago, dan hufferd said:

Thanks Dan! Those fish are under my skin ever since that first trip. I'm working on a musky trip somewhere, possibly Pomme, for Sunday. Lots of encounters to keep me coming back, but it's been a while since I held one. Love to change that soon!

Ok I have only hooked one Muskie on Pomme de Terre Lake, I don't ever just fish for them.

I like having them and like having this unique fish in the area but years ago I met a Guy that lived about a mile from the lake said he caught them all the time and killed every one he caught 😬 Yes I have caught fish that Muskie have tried to catch but I also have caught plenty to do me that were never touched. I couldn't help feeling what this Guy did was Illegal it was just wrong.

oneshot