OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bkbying89

Fishing the opening, 11/9

The water in the Fly fishing only area was high and a little murky but very fishable. I was with a large group and everyone caught fish. Some caught over twenty fish. The black Wooly-Bugger was the hot fly for many. The fish I caught was a nice size 14 to 16 inches and real fat. It was cold and windy with a little snow on the ground. At the end of the day, the sun popped out giving a great end to the day veiw downstream.

1 hour ago, bkbying89 said:

The water in the Fly fishing only area was high and a little murky but very fishable. I was with a large group and everyone caught fish. Some caught over twenty fish. The black Wooly-Bugger was the hot fly for many. The fish I caught was a nice size 14 to 16 inches and real fat. It was cold and windy with a little snow on the ground. At the end of the day, the sun popped out giving a great end to the day veiw downstream.

Congrats on a decent trout! Thanks for posting! Now if we could get you guys to use a camera😌.

8 hours ago, Johnsfolly said:

Congrats on a decent trout! Thanks for posting! Now if we could get you guys to use a camera😌.

First I have to get a phone that has a decent camera. Or a camera! Seriously, I drop and ruin more electronics than I can afford. 

Bill

Try looking at the Olympus stylus Tough. I've had a lot of success with an older version. Water proof/resistant and shock proof. Dropped ours many times and used it underwater.

2 hours ago, Johnsfolly said:

Try looking at the Olympus stylus Tough. I've had a lot of success with an older version. Water proof/resistant and shock proof. Dropped ours many times and used it underwater.

I have an Olympus Tough TG-2. I love it. It takes some really fantastic pictures for a point-and-shoot, especially underwater. 

16 hours ago, Johnsfolly said:

14 hours ago, slothman said:

I have an Olympus Tough TG-2. I love it. It takes some really fantastic pictures for a point-and-shoot, especially underwater. 

Thanks for the tip guys. Maybe after I ruin the current phone.

Bill