Upgraded to Garmin Livescope

I can't help feeling that becoming too reliant on electronics is gonna do one of two things.... It's either going to take the fun/sport out of the process, or it will eventually make you smart enough that you no longer even need the electronics, at which point most will lose interest and take up golf.

I know that if I felt that I knew all the answers I'd gradually get bored with it and my fishing trips would get shorter each time out, and the time between trips would get longer. 

• 2 weeks later...

I follow this guy on youtube, amazing stuff, good explanation too, and yes expensive. Someone needs to sell me their junky hds 12 for cheap and buy this.

• 1 month later...

Talked to a guy the other day, he said Garmin stole the tech from Lowrance, has any one heard that? 

I find that hard to believe, due to the fact that Garmin has had this for a couple years, and continues to improve it.

I will add this, the guy that I am referring to is a Hummingbird guy, I have lowrance units. I guess I am just curious.  

44 minutes ago, dan hufferd said:

Talked to a guy the other day, he said Garmin stole the tech from Lowrance, has any one heard that? 

I find that hard to believe, due to the fact that Garmin has had this for a couple years, and continues to improve it.

I will add this, the guy that I am referring to is a Hummingbird guy, I have lowrance units. I guess I am just curious.  

Well, it would be a crime if they stole patented technology. If Lowrance didn't patent it, or it wasn't patentable, then it's open game. 

John