Jump to content
OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
gotmuddy

Jigfest weather

Recommended Posts

He's on the list.  Looks like at the most 11, so you guys will be fine in one lodge.  Waiting for Miles to call back and I'll get confirmation as to which one, I assume Cedar Gables in the one you want.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah this is one of those deals i feel I'll be left with regret either way! I'll keep looking at forecast and make a final decision on wednesday. If the one cabin is full and i missed out since i was waiting on forecast i am OK with that.  I just can't fully commit at this time with the forecast. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, mreed81 said:

What's the forecast looking like? 3 to 5 inches of snow saturday? My truck is down but my friend was going to pull the boat wth his.  I'm pretty sure he still wants to go.  At the same time if boat is frozen and can't circulate water,  etc. it won't do much good.  Even if we cancel i will still pay our part of the lodges.  Would hate to see others get screwed out of that deal.  Might want to think about getting payments from people earlier next year.  Not saying anyone is dishonest; just thinking about the people who still go regardless of weather

I’ve run my boat when the air temp was 16 degrees so that’s not really an issue. 

Sometimes they freeze to the trailer and you have to wait a little bit for the trailer to drop loose. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JestersHK said:

Daryk if its looking real crappy I am coming down the 44 corridor from STL.  Could prolly squeeze 1 more in the Durango if needed.  I have stops in O'fallon, Wildwood, and Cuba to pick up the guys.  Not sure where you are at, but just throwing that out there.

I'm leaving out of Festus, I don't mind driving in snow, my van will be fine.  I plan on leaving Friday morning, but may adjust if Thursday night looks better.  I also will have plenty of room.  If someone needs a ride, or storage room.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Temp forecasts now show the highs going back up closer to 40 minus Saturday... 

Still looks like a bit of snow, but dare I jinx it and things appear to be looking a smidge better lol.

The flip side is if we don't come down then it would be sunny and 60, but since we're coming rain snow or shine, with my luck I figure 12inches of snow by Sunday lol. :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds better than the 5 to 8 yesterday. I still planning on being there Friday night if they start calling for ice I may back out.  Have no problem paying regardless.   Few inches of snow don’t scare me tho. 

74E5AB9A-C5E3-4478-9B2C-41D74D3C62CE.png

5D40AF21-25E9-403F-93C6-52D03935F525.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.