Went looking for specs today

Dutch

I never got a bite until the fog lifted.  I caught 21 with 13 keepers on my stingers mostly baby bass and my version of the electric chicken.  I fished channel bends, bluffs, and points.  I fished from 27-35' deep.  The fish were real close to the bottom.  I also had 3 walleye and 1 channel cat.

12 hours ago, dan hufferd said:

Dude your good ! I about got skunked.

I'd rather be lucky than good any old time.  Last time out I caught a whopping 3 and the guy in the back caught 5.  All I do is move extremely slowly (about 1 to 1 1/2 speed on the trolling motor, keeping an eye on the sonar/down scan screen.  When I see something that looks promising I drop a stinger down into it and hope for a bite.

3 hours ago, Walcrabass said:

Dutch,

Please send pictures of your stingers.

Wally

No pics to send.  I did not keep any of the fish.  I plan to go Wednesday.  If I keep some I can take a pic or 2 if you want.

OOps that is what comes from not doing careful reading.  I am and have always been a ready fire aim guy.  I'll see if I have some someplace.

Here you go Walcrabass.  These are my monkey milk and a box prerigged.  I carry close to 30 colors of them.  I normally only fish for crappie in the winter.  My opinion is there is a color that they will hit if you change often enough you will find it.

20161223_082951 (1).jpg

20161220_095709.jpg