OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
straw hat

Gun questions

I have a few simple questions about buying guns. Lets start with an easy one. The stores will not let you buy a gun, test fire it and if you don't like it take it back. How in the heck are you to try out a weapon before you buy it?

Handguns can often be run for the cost of the ammo or a nominal rental at many ranges; I recently tried out a P320 compact while at my local range...and that is likely going to cost me the price of a new one before I’m done 😬.

Mike

What are you interested in owning?  I have a Ruger stainless 40 cal that I'd part with.  Comes with case, holster and 2 clips.  If you are interested I'd let you test fire it at my farm.

6 minutes ago, snagged in outlet 3 said:

Technically you don’t know when he was trying it out that he was going to use it as a weapon😀

True.  Considering guns "Weapons" is what got us all into the mess we're in where Guns are concerned.  

A dude on the airgun forum always calls them "weapons" and I'd like to shove a dirty sock down his throat so he can call that a weapon too.