OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
ness

The Good Stuff

Welp, let's see it this works....

We're all bombarded with negative stuff -- constantly it seems. Lately I've been trying to push that aside as much as possible and find the good stuff. I record CBS Sunday Morning every week, and they've usually got a couple feel-good stories each time. There's a 30 second segment at the end that is nothing but nature with no dialogue. I haven't resorted to watching the Hallmark channel yet, but over the last few months I watched all 235 episodes of Leave it to Beaver. :D  :D 

So...in the spirit of the season, and in the hope of brightening our OAF lives, who can find some Good Stuff to post about? I'll start with this story I saw this morning:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/18/us/george-hw-bush-sponsored-filipino-child-trnd/index.html

1 hour ago, snagged in outlet 3 said:

Sorry, Ness.  I can delete it and go find something.

Hah! No worries -- I was talking about wrench, but he cleaned up his post. It involved things I wouldn't quote and can't get my fingers to type for clarification. :D

The Prelinger Archives are a relaxing diversion for me. Historical to hilarious, with lots of stuff I remember from grade school in the '60s. You may find, as I did, that some of the propos that impressed you as a kid were really pretty hokey on review.