OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
ness

The Good Stuff

7 hours ago, ness said:

I haven't resorted to watching the Hallmark channel yet, but over the last few months I watched all 235 episodes of Leave it to Beaver. :D  :D 

Good deal Ness. I have seen every episode of the original Star Trek, Batman (including the movie with the infamous line... Somedays you just can't get rid of a bomb!), and the Twilight Zone. For British shows all episodes of the Black Adder (plus all of their specials) and Fawlty Towers. I want to see all episodes of Psych, Cheers, and Get Smart😁. Then move onto Monty Python.

I watch too much sports on TV, been going the DVR route, so much better when you can skip past the commercials and halftime breaks.  New fishing shows should start next month, so I'll watch some of those too.  Don't watch too much other stuff as the above takes up most of my available time to sit in front of the LCD.

1 minute ago, Quillback said:

I watch too much sports on TV, been going the DVR route, so much better when you can skip past the commercials and halftime breaks. 

I do the same. I can't even watch live sports anymore.

On 12/20/2018 at 8:39 AM, Quillback said:

I watch too much sports on TV, been going the DVR route, so much better when you can skip past the commercials and halftime breaks.  New fishing shows should start next month, so I'll watch some of those too.  Don't watch too much other stuff as the above takes up most of my available time to sit in front of the LCD.

I always loved the old TiVo commercial...A guy's sitting there watching a football game and it comes down to a last-second field goal to win the game. He pauses the TV, runs down the block to church, kneels down and prays. Comes back, presses play and they win the game. :D