Tagged largemouth in Kim City area

Dock-in-it

the only tagged fish I've ever caught was a 4 lb smallie right below Bagnell at Loz . Called the dept, and they said "oh yeah? we tagged that fish there yesterday" lol.  

idk what purpose a plain yellow tag would have, unless that same person had dif colored tags for each fish and data was based on color id? idk,weird

chances of even hooking  and catching it again are astronomical i'd think anyway

I feel like I should say something here, just to rev Champ up, but honestly, I'm so worn out with the "grown A$& men acting like spoiled brats and refusing to find a reasonable middle ground to allow us to function and compete as a Nation" that I really can't even throw any liberal humor into the mix.

I mean seriously. It's Every Singe Issue, seen in ONLY blood red, or deep ocean blue, all day every day!

It's easier to get my 4 year and 11 year old boys to quit fighting than to get Congress to act like reasonable, educated grown ups. Good people, and good ideas (gasp!) exist on both sides of the spectrum. 

Geez, I need to fish! Haven't been in a boat since last June!!!!

10 minutes ago, Fish24/7 said:

idk what purpose a plain yellow tag would have, unless that same person had dif colored tags for each fish and data was based on color id? idk, weird

You're talking about biologist's that have to keep coming up with projects to keep themselves on the payroll.  🙄

11 minutes ago, mixermarkb said:

I feel like I should say something here, just to rev Champ up, but honestly, I'm so worn out with the "grown A$& men acting like spoiled brats and refusing to find a reasonable middle ground to allow us to function and compete as a Nation" that I really can't even throw any liberal humor into the mix.

I mean seriously. It's Every Singe Issue, seen in ONLY blood red, or deep ocean blue, all day every day!

It's easier to get my 4 year and 11 year old boys to quit fighting than to get Congress to act like reasonable, educated grown ups. Good people, and good ideas (gasp!) exist on both sides of the spectrum. 

dude those Bull brownies aren't going anywhere, they just keep getting bigger and bigger while you're away. 

20 hours ago, fishinwrench said:

Several folks last Spring reported snagging spoonbill that had radio transmitters attached to them.  Supposedly MDC said they weren't theirs.... but who else would have/could have done it?

You'd think if it was theirs that they'd want them back.....so who knows.  

Some universities do that as part of study programs....  but they usually have the blessing/assistance of the state game and parks dept.

7 hours ago, Ellros said:

Some universities do that as part of study programs....  but they usually have the blessing/assistance of the state game and parks dept.

Well yeah they had to have been tagged in the hatchery.  Otherwise how would they have captured them to put transmitters on them? 

I believe they were sub-legal fish, and probably died after being snagged, ripped to pieces, and released.  

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 11:03 AM, mixermarkb said:

You aren't gonna rev me up, Mark. Blue or red side, you're one of those good folks. :)

ClassActionTransparent.png