OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Quillback

Fishing University - Soft Science shoes

34 minutes ago, Quillback said:

Can you get Crocs in camo?  Soft Science has camo - it is so chic here in Arkansas to wear camo shoes.

Well heavens yes Jeff! 

If I make it to Jig Fest I will wear them for you. thumbnail_0110191847.jpg   It's chic in BilletHeadVille too :)

BilletHead

16 minutes ago, BilletHead said:

Well heavens yes Jeff! 

If I make it to Jig Fest I will wear them for you. thumbnail_0110191847.jpg   It's chic in BilletHeadVille too :)

BilletHead

Crocs 'n sox.  Winner.  They really are comfortable.  Warm, good for getting some wood for the fire and such.  BUT.  They are dangerous and I mean you can almost die from wearing them on wet concrete.  I've got a pair now that have deck shoe soles on them that are better - but original Crocs are terrible slick when there is weather involved.

17 minutes ago, Terrierman said:

Crocs 'n sox.  Winner.  They really are comfortable.  Warm, good for getting some wood for the fire and such.  BUT.  They are dangerous and I mean you can almost die from wearing them on wet concrete.  I've got a pair now that have deck shoe soles on them that are better - but original Crocs are terrible slick when there is weather involved.

Yes they can be very slick but these have the tractor soles and it is better. I wear them after being in waders when I am so stiff and back is hurting more than usual. I can step out of waders and slip these on and not have to bend over to tie shoes. 

BilletHead

17 hours ago, fishinwrench said:

No but you can wad it up and stick it in your pants, nobody will see it.  😂

I can honestly say that that never even occurred to me.

You think of everything!