OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Quillback

Bats are out

Bees were flying this weekend.  But they were flying Christmas Day also.

Snow geese were heading north tonite when I dropped off the grandkid when we came back from farm.

Turkey gobbler in full strut this morning on way out to farm.

I did look around for morels today, just in case.

Bucks were loosing antlers on all game cams this week.

I have been watching the bats every trip back from the farm for the last month.  They were out at 4 today.

I think winter must be over.

Peepers are a peeping again this morning. Slow between peeps but sounding off none the less. That will change in the next couple of days as the peeping will stop with the weather going back to normal. Like JD my bees are out looking around. 

BilletHead

This Afternoon the Koi fed on pellets in the garden pond and then I spied a grasshopper, thumbnail_0107191525.jpg

BilletHead

On 1/7/2019 at 8:33 AM, BilletHead said:

Peepers are a peeping again this morning. Slow between peeps but sounding off none the less. That will change in the next couple of days as the peeping will stop with the weather going back to normal. Like JD my bees are out looking around. 

BilletHead

This Afternoon the Koi fed on pellets in the garden pond and then I spied a grasshopper, thumbnail_0107191525.jpg

BilletHead

I just had to put more candy on the hives Monday, I'm fearing another wacky winter/spring like last year. I lost more hives this past winter than previous decade combined.

I saw a caravan of RVs with Minnesota tags headed north Saturday. Pretty sure it was the same gaggle of vagabonds  I saw headed back south today. Guess I better bring some wood in tonight.