OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
kjackson

What the heck did it?

19 minutes ago, fishinwrench said:

I don't take anybody serious.

If I'm reincarnated as a fish I hope it's a gar.  I have a feeling that it will be an ol' flop-eared porch sitting hound dog though.  

I'm thinking of you as more of a beautiful full double rainbow up in the Rockies after a spring thunderstorm.

25 minutes ago, Terrierman said:

I'm thinking of you as more of a beautiful full double rainbow up in the Rockies after a spring thunderstorm.

That's it a unicorn. My little granddaughter told me rainbows are nothing but unicorn farts,

BilletHead

They do not care about any charges evidently anymore I understand there are many folks mortgaging.Bass boats for 20-25 yrs. That is a powerful lot of money spent to play and keep up with the jones. If these young guys would by CD.s and saving and run around in a tin atone in 25yrs. You might amazed at what they might able to buy.   It does not accumulate fast but it is steady. 

On 1/26/2019 at 11:02 AM, Old plug said:

They do not care about any charges evidently anymore I understand there are many folks mortgaging.Bass boats for 20-25 yrs. That is a powerful lot of money spent to play and keep up with the jones. If these young guys would by CD.s and saving and run around in a tin atone in 25yrs. You might amazed at what they might able to buy.   It does not accumulate fast but it is steady. 

Co-angling and Roth contribution for me Plug, now I just need to live long enough to see it. 😁

2 hours ago, conorsixtakc said:

Co-angling and Roth contribution for me Plug, now I just need to live long enough to see it. 😁

My problem is reverse of yours I  Cannot look towards the future I will be doing  12 month  CDs and just watching for the highest rates I can get on those.   At almost 80 i do not see long range investment kin anything. I take the CD a maturity and put it in a savings account. We are making up for time lost. It is because we both were raise by parents that came thru the depression   We picked up a lot of bad advise that stuck with us for years.