Are you prepared ?

A giant apocolyptic winter storm is coming!!!!  Hope everyone is prepped and survives ok.  

Don't worry about us here, we just got a new broom so I think we'll be fine.  

Stay safe and strong everyone, and God Bless!   

Will be checking in on everyone when / if internet and phone service is restored. 

Wrench out. 🤙

It will be gone next week.   I may need to invest in a new broom myself.  I already have the bread, milk, and eggs. 

Money is just ink and paper, worthless until it switches hands, and worthless again until the next transaction. (me)

I am the master of my unspoken words, and the slave to those that should have remained unsaid. (unknown)

Earlier today I asked Linda what we needed to survive the pending doom. We came up with the  essential B's, beer, briquettes, and bird seed, I'll make a run tomorrow, we'll be fine.

His father touches the Claw in spite of Kevin's warnings and breaks two legs just as a thunderstorm tears the house apart. Kevin runs away with the Claw. He becomes captain of the Greasy Bastard, a small ship carrying rubber goods between England and Burma. Michael Palin, Terry Jones, 1974

2 hours ago, Jerry Rapp said:

toilet paper?

Yep, I'm married.  We could probably supply the neighborhood.   

Money is just ink and paper, worthless until it switches hands, and worthless again until the next transaction. (me)

I am the master of my unspoken words, and the slave to those that should have remained unsaid. (unknown)

Last night they had already called for early release at the kiddos school... 

I am WFH today mostly because I'm already sick of the office in just my first week back from winter break... :(

Wife bought some new sleds for the girls which I'm hoping will cause a nice little bubble of no snow at our house!

If it's going to be cold it might as well snow. 

I've done as much preparation as I usually do which is zero. Maybe if I lived further out I would care. Or maybe if the forecast was ever right. Bring on snowpocolypse, I'm sure I will survive. 

BilletHeadVille is in the small to none area! Whoo Hoooooo!

BilletHead

"We have met the enemy and it is us",

Pogo

If you compete with your fellow anglers, you become their competitor, If you help them you become their friend"

Lefty Kreh

" Never display your knowledge, you only share it"

Lefty Kreh

"Eat more bass and there will be more room for walleye to grow!"

BilletHead

" One thing in life is for sure. If you are careful you can straddle the barbed wire fence but make one mistake and you will be hurting"

BilletHead

P.S. "May your fences be short or hope you have long legs"

BilletHead

I hope to be fishing in the snow, I was hoping for that dry, calm, straight down, kind of snow, but I think it will be the wet, icy, windy kind. Dang it !