White bass run

18 minutes ago, Bgctrading said:

Thanks for all the feedback guys I hit it once last year put in it twin Bridges and went up the spring River and slayed them it was late April though and that was about the last good week I had heard a report for there. I did not know how early they started.

All kidding aside we have had some fun here with your question,

I went back and looked over a few of the pictures I have taken. Note we don't get over there but a few times a year. I have been told the whites are there pretty much year around especially on the Neosho side in the deeper water up from twins. Have been up there a couple times in mid to late February and caught them deeper on that arm. On the Spring side mid to late March into mid April is when we got into them on shoals and in moderate depths between shoals. 

Good luck and maybe we will meet each other over there sometime. Look for the camo Excel jet and visit with the BilletHead,

BilletHead

"We have met the enemy and it is us",

Pogo

If you compete with your fellow anglers, you become their competitor, If you help them you become their friend"

Lefty Kreh

" Never display your knowledge, you only share it"

Lefty Kreh

"Eat more bass and there will be more room for walleye to grow!"

BilletHead

" One thing in life is for sure. If you are careful you can straddle the barbed wire fence but make one mistake and you will be hurting"

BilletHead

P.S. "May your fences be short or hope you have long legs"

BilletHead

Problem gentlemen ? 

BilletHead

"We have met the enemy and it is us",

Pogo

If you compete with your fellow anglers, you become their competitor, If you help them you become their friend"

Lefty Kreh

" Never display your knowledge, you only share it"

Lefty Kreh

"Eat more bass and there will be more room for walleye to grow!"

BilletHead

" One thing in life is for sure. If you are careful you can straddle the barbed wire fence but make one mistake and you will be hurting"

BilletHead

P.S. "May your fences be short or hope you have long legs"

BilletHead