OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ness

2019 Garden Thread

4 minutes ago, fishinwrench said:

Hey, we are supposed to teach our kids to follow the rules !    🙄

Order you a pack of these: https://hirts.com/huge-o-s-cross-giant-cabbage-50-seeds-70lb-head/

Then, after muffin goes to bed...

1 hour ago, BilletHead said:

That is probably the story behind the one in the wheelbarrow. 

Billethead

Wouldn't doubt it.

Kinda reminds me of some of the crap I saw in Pinewood Derby. One guy's dad bought his car off of e-Bay. We had the listing with a picture, but dad denied it. I just told the other dads to let it go, and surprisingly they did. But everybody knew. Everybody. And that was worse. Oh, and the car was all about looks, and nobody voted for it in that competition. And it didn't win any races. Kind of a Leave it to Beaver moment. 

1 minute ago, BilletHead said:

I think  Wrench should make sure muffin gets the only cabbage seed and slip the other kids little radish seeds. 

BilletHead

That's freakin' genius! But it came so quickly I now wonder how many ill-gotten trophies litter BilletHeadVille! :D 

Naw I'm pretty sure we did something wrong.  It sprouted right away and seemed really healthy.   It stayed healthy until it was about the size of a softball and the outer bedding leaves were huge.  Then it turned hot summertime and that sucker just gave up.

33 minutes ago, fishinwrench said:

Naw I'm pretty sure we did something wrong.  It sprouted right away and seemed really healthy.   It stayed healthy until it was about the size of a softball and the outer bedding leaves were huge.  Then it turned hot summertime and that sucker just gave up.

Take a leak on it in the evening.