• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello everyone, my name is Jared. I've been watching the forum for some time now and decided it was time to introduce myself and hopefully contribute something useful from time to time. I'm a multi-sp

Stay the hell off my river. 

With much respect....never gonna happen.

42 minutes ago, Jtourv1 said:

With much respect....never gonna happen.

It was worth a shot. 

“Anybody opens their mouth, gonna get a bullet. Anybody moves a little weird, little sudden, gonna get a bullet. Not a warning. Not a question. A bullet.”  - Major Marquis Warren

3 minutes ago, snagged in outlet 3 said:

Just makes me more determined to hit it up this summer in the jet

Or maybe the white bass run this spring. 

“Anybody opens their mouth, gonna get a bullet. Anybody moves a little weird, little sudden, gonna get a bullet. Not a warning. Not a question. A bullet.”  - Major Marquis Warren

6 hours ago, snagged in outlet 3 said:

Let me know and I'll bring @patfish

That would be awesome!!

51 minutes ago, snagged in outlet 3 said:

The way the weather is going I'm going to have a bunch of PTO banked up.  Lake St Louis is froze over save one spot that is packed with greese.  At 600 acres or so it doesn't freeze over often.

Drove over the James yesterday on the way to a BB game and it looked so beautiful. The flow is perfect, the color is awesome, man is it freaking cold outside. That didn't use to bother me but I've changed. 

51 minutes ago, Flysmallie said:

Drove over the James yesterday on the way to a BB game and it looked so beautiful. The flow is perfect, the color is awesome, man is it freaking cold outside. That didn't use to bother me but I've changed. 

Me too.   High 30's is my new low temp. 

Yeah this cold business is bumming me out, I have no desire to do ANYTHING outdoors if I don't have to.   For the first time in my life I am starting to feel "old".  I've always been a little bit of a puss in cold weather but my level of tolerance seems to be taking HUGE steps towards the negative lately.   Kinda scary 😱

I need to toughen back up !