Bass Pro Tour

Alex Heitman

2 hours ago, jimalert3 said:

What I am sorry to see is FLW not having fantasy fishing been there since it started.

BASS still has fantasy fishing. Ozark Anglers has our own league. Check out the thread "2019 Official Ozark Anglers Fantasy Fishing" and let me know if you're interested in joining. BASS Elites start later this week.

This goes for anyone else as well.

On 1/30/2019 at 8:01 PM, moguy1973 said:

In BASS they can use 10' rods now but they have to have a casting or spinning reel on them.  No fly reels.  But they can use flies all they want.  Just going to be hard to cast them without some sort of float for weight.

So use Fly line !

1 hour ago, abkeenan said:

BASS Elites start later this week.

That's using the term "Elite" very, very loosely. Have you read Bassmaster or BASS Times recently? Apparently, they are no longer going to source their articles from any pro who left the BASS tournament ranks. Never heard of hardly any of these guys they are elevating to expert status in the new issues. I'd rather get my info here. 

ClassActionTransparent.png

On 1/30/2019 at 1:33 PM, Quillback said:

Well you guys got me to look at the Regatta page - it's a 6 day event, 40 boats per (well I did not check the number on the last day), that tells me it's a BPT event, not one of the cups.  

So, between now and May we need a group of spotters to find the takeoff location to aid in observation.

this is a format I’d go see in person. If the bushes are in play, these guys should catch a ton of 1lb plus fish. 

10 hours ago, Basfis said:

So, between now and May we need a group of spotters to find the takeoff location to aid in observation.

this is a format I’d go see in person. If the bushes are in play, these guys should catch a ton of 1lb plus fish. 

Takes off from long creek marina @ big cedar