Lake house rental

nhornback

Wife and i are looking for a cabin/lake house to rent for our anniversary week around Sept 1.  Can anyone point me in the direction of a good place to stay? Would love it if a dock slip was included, and easy access to the water would be great as we both enjoy sitting in a lawn chair ankle deep.  

Thanks for any info

NH

4 hours ago, Champ188 said:

I know a good spot in Beardsley. 😆😋

Piranha mating season actually coincides with the OP's date of early September. The one's in Beardsley are extra vicious. Ankle wade at your own peril is all I'm sayin'. Maybe not be the best area of the Lake to vacation from early January thru the end of December.

1 hour ago, abkeenan said:

Piranha mating season actually coincides with the OP's date of early September. The one's in Beardsley are extra vicious. Ankle wade at your own peril is all I'm sayin'. Maybe not be the best area of the Lake to vacation from early January thru the end of December.

Don't tell me those are the variety that also eat trolling motors, lower units and power poles and have been known to leap into the vessels of tournament anglers during the months of March thru June and instantly maim or kill the occupants of said vessel.

In the interest of public safety, we should probably do everything in our power to get the word out on these piscatorial menaces and hopefully disperse the aforementioned competitive bassers to other nearby waters such as Grand, Beaver and Bull Shoals  

ClassActionTransparent.png